Why we are Best!!
Nutrition And Lifestyle
Client Care ( 9 AM to 9 PM)
Work Ethics, Terms & Conditions
Work Ethics, Terms and Conditions
· You are consulting with qualified dietitians and clinical nutritionists. Though we would provide you with diet & nutrition advice after bodily analysis and a health assessment, it in no manner replaces or substitutes for the services of a physician or a doctor.
· We are providing you with an opportunity to turn around your life. This effort involves the investment of our time, and as a wise person once said, ‘Time is money’. We would be charging you for our expertise in the field, and expect you to respect it. We are not indebted to you in any way for the money you pay us, neither can it be used to take advantage of us in any way.
· The time and effort we both put in is beneficial only if we are sincere to each other. While we are committed to putting our best foot forward in whatever we do, we expect the same from you.
· We would encourage you to set a high bar in commitment, honesty, respect and patience for yourself before embarking on this journey and keep at it throughout.
· We aim at changing your lifestyle. It is a process which is going to take time and some effort from your side. Kindly do not expect some quick fix in treating Thyroid, PCOD/S or Diabetes, as it would be unrealistic.
· Lifestyle changes are about changing habits, hence do not expect miracles in a week’s or a month’s time. Diseases may or may not get fully cured but can absolutely be managed with diet & lifestyle modifications as we focus on root cause rather than symptoms.
· We encourage you on asking questions to understand the logic behind everything being done and suggested. Our every recommendation has a valid reason, and we would be happy to share our knowledge with you. But please keep it restricted to that only. Challenging us to satisfy ego would only hamper the respectful and trustworthy relationship required between us and you for this effort to work.
· We believe on improving your health and heal your inner self through natural course, but if need be, we might recommend some dietary supplements.
You commit to take responsibility for your own actions and understand that the dietitians can only guide and cannot control what you consume vs. what was prescribed.
– We DO NOT guarantee 5, 10 or 20 kilo weight loss programs. Your body can safely lose 2-3 kilos/inches in a month, and the fat you lose with us will not bounce back as long as you remain self-disciplined. Our diet plans are not short-term diet plans that you follow for temporary results. Instead, the food prescribed is which you can sustain for lifelong, and hence get permanent outcomes resulting in a lifestyle change.
– Payments: You agree to make full payment at the start of the program.
-We do not encourage breaks as they hinder the flow of diet and lifestyle changes that we recommend.
-Moreover, lifestyle changes are about integrating those into your life regardless of what you are up to. Vacations, family functions, travelling or not feeling well should not become a factor to stop eating healthy. Though if for some other emergent reason, you need to pause your program, please get in touch with us.
If the hold is approved, you are entitled to have a maximum of 2 weeks break in 3 month program, and 6 weeks break in 12 month program. Hold/Pause facility is not applicable to 1 or 2 month programs.
-Missed appointments: If you miss your appointment and do not notify us, it is your responsibility to reach out to us and reschedule your next appointment.
Refunds: Once you have paid for a program, the No Refund policy applies. Due to the nature of services involved, no refund is provided, under any circumstances.
Dt. Gunjan Jain